The Lights! Curtains! Cows! Study Guide – by Karin Adams
- What is a dress rehearsal?
- Why is this chapter called Dress Rehearsal Disaster? Give two examples.
- In this chapter, Greg says that before the rehearsal, everyone goes to the new museum. Did he and his friends like the museum? Why or why not?
- Mr. Derksen watches the dress rehearsal. Do you know how he felt about it? Can you find a clue in this chapter that tells you how he might of felt?
- Describe Mike’s snowflake costume and draw a picture to go along with your description.
- Creative Writing Exercise – Mike was embarassed at having to wear a snowflake costume in front of his friends. Have you ever felt embarassed? Write about that time. If you’ve never been embarassed (and tha’s pretty lucky!), imagine an embarassing moment and write about what happened.