The Lights! Curtains! Cows! Study Guide – by Karin Adams
- Fiona talks about three important rules to remember when rehearsing the play. What are the three rules?
- Which character forgets to bring a copy of the script to rehearsal?
- What is the first line of The Longest Winter? Which character in the play says this line?
- Fiona says the word “etiquette”. What does this word mean? (You can look this up in the dictionary as a class.)
- Bonus question: Where does Fiona go to school? (Hint: You may need to look at an earlier chapter for the answer!)
- Creative Writing Exercise – Pretend that you are Fiona. Write a page in “Fiona’s” journal about the first rehearsal. How do you think it went? Were you happy, disappointed, worried? Did you have a good day or a bad day? Why?